Motor Vehicle Locations
Our vision hinges on our commitment to excellence.
Our mission is to perform all functions of the Tax Commissioner’s Office accurately and effectively while providing our residents with services that are responsive, accessible and innovative, through dedicated leadership and a professional workforce.
We are committed to excellence for both our customers as well as our staff.
The following values serve as the foundation of this commitment:
All offices will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day January 1, 2021
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 18, 2021
- Good Friday April 2, 2021
- Memorial Day May 31, 2021
- Independence Day July 5, 2021*
- Labor Day September 6, 2021
- Veterans Day November 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving November 25, 2021, November 26, 2021
- Christmas December 23, 2021, December 24, 2021**
*July 4, 2021, the legal public holiday for Independence Day, falls on a Sunday. As a result, our offices will observe the holiday on Monday, July 5, 2021, and will therefore be closed.
**December 25, 2021, the legal holiday for Christmas, falls on a Saturday. As a result, our offices will observe the holiday on Friday, December 24, 2021, and will therefore be closed.